Preferred Process Solutions maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Preferred Process Solutions written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and Preferred Process Solutions are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Preferred Process Solutions. Preferred Process Solutions neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with Preferred Process Solutions.
2. Preferred Process Solutions makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the information on the Site. Preferred Process Solutions assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omission in the content on the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. NEITHER Preferred Process Solutions NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE, WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check you local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Preferred Process Solutions also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses or other harmful code that may infect, your computer software or hardware or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, test, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary to the extent that notwithstanding the foregoing you acquire any proprietary rights in anything you so transmit or post, you hereby grant to Preferred Process Solutions, and its affiliates a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use such material for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting or any other comment or non-comment use. Furthermore, Preferred Process Solutions is free to use ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products for commercial sale using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Preferred Process Solutions. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. Some of the trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, including Preferred Process Solutions and the “P” logo are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Preferred Process Solutions, LLC. SWECO, M-I SWACO, Vibro-Energy, Sono-Energy, Sono-Wave, Turbo-Screen, SentryScan, QuickChange, PharmASep, VibroDry, SaniSep Plus, DC Classifier, Avalanche, Sono-Energy, Accu-Feed, GyraMax, BigMax, Full-Flow, Supertaut, Supertaut Plus, Magnum, Fusion, Fusion Plus, TechLube, Smart-Lock Force Wheel, Quiet Clean, MX, LX, Motion Generator, We Put Technology in Motion, 414 Centrifuge, 518 Centrifuge, D-SANDER, D-SILTER, BEM-650, BEM-3 are registered and unregistered Trademarks of M-I L.L.C. ECUTEC, Finest in Classifying, Engineering and Consulting for Ultra-fine Technology, ALPHA, NEA, TFS, ULS, JSM, SMW, VRM, KGM are registered and unregistered Trademarks of M-I L.L.C. TOMRA, TOMRA Sorting, PRO Series, GEM Series and COM Series are registered and unregistered Trademarks of TOMRA Systems ASA. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Preferred Process Solutions or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Preferred Process Solutions will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution, where applicable.
7. Preferred Process Solutions has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other offsite pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. Although Preferred Process Solutions may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Preferred Process Solutions is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from he content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Preferred Process Solutions will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Preferred Process Solutions to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
9. Preferred Process Solutions may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. If you access the Site after any such revision , you will be bound by any such revisions. You should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Concessions to which you are bound.
Copyright ©2014, Preferred Process Solutions, LLC All rights reserved.